EARLY BIRD REGISTRATION!
Want to save tons of money? $100 off if you register by August 21st!
And here’s a look at what we’re offering at this year’s conference!
- How to start freelance writing step-by-step — the good, the bad and the ugly!
- The way to create the perfect book pitch so you gain interest every time.
- 9 tools every writer MUST HAVE to maximize their success.
- How to grow your Facebook page … and get people to REALLY like you!
- How to find a unique voice that’s ALL yours … a voice people want to hear.
- Unique ways to make your writing beautiful, no matter what your genre.
- Dive DEEP into fiction, create your characters, perfect your plot.
- Discover how to turn your heartaches into a ministry platform.
- Find out what a platform is and how to EASILY build it.
- Write magazine articles that sell … more than once.
- Learn the top 10 traits of best-selling authors.
- How to conduct dynamic radio interviews, every time.
- See how ghostwriting can be lucrative and have great impact.
- Advertise your books and build your audience with a full and effective marketing funnel.
- Author websites: everything you need to know.
Our SPEAKERS this year include:
Jim Hinch, Senior Editor at Guideposts, who will walk you through what Guideposts is looking for, teach you the traits of good writing, and we’re including a very special pitch session, where you get a chance to pitch your Guidepost idea to Jim for his consideration!
Alice Crider, Senior Acquisitions and Development Editor at David C. Cook, will inspire you to write books that change lives, will teach you how to find your writer’s voice, and will give a keynote on the 10 traits of bestselling authors!
Have questions? Don’t hesitate to ask. We’re looking forward to seeing you!